Places to go / ideas of things to do nearby
The guest book is available in the caravan with information leaflets of interesting places to go and some information that you may need to know. I hope this is of help.
- Fantasy Island, Eastgate market.
- A day at Skegness, trip on the local seaside open bus.
- Skegness theatre
- Beach day Promenade train and donkey ride.
- Toddler indoor play area on sea lane.
- Children’s farm.
- Walk to the fishing pond north of Anchor lane.
- Boston trip out or Lincoln cathedral.
- Bus to Mablethorpe.
- Local pubs – for evening entertainment – karaoke, big money bingo, and live acts. Many allow children and well behaved dogs (Oasis bar particularly good)
- BIG TOP family entertainment
- Meals out or take away delivered to the site.
NO REASON TO BE BORED – or you can also just relax and enjoy the peace on the veranda.
HAVE A GREAT TIME – Whatever you choose to do
YOU ARE ON HOLIDAY AND INGOLDMELLS IS A FUN PLACE FOR ALL AGES